- Job type: Freelance, Contract Position
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 20h/week | 3+ months
- Rate: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $70/hr
A blockchain-based social platform is looking for a Community Manager to help build and engage their user community. As the Community Manager, you will play a critical role in creating and executing the company's community strategy, fostering engagement and advocacy among users, and representing the voice of the community to the internal team.
- 3+ years of experience in community management or social media marketing
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Discord, and Telegram
- Familiarity with blockchain, crypto, or web3 technology and passion for staying up-to-date on the latest developments in the space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience creating and executing social media campaigns that drive engagement and growth
- Experience in customer support and handling user inquiries
- A positive attitude and willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Develop and execute the community strategy, including creating engaging content and campaigns, responding to user inquiries, and fostering engagement and advocacy among users
- Monitor and analyze community feedback and data to inform community strategy and product development
- Represent the voice of the community to the internal team, advocating for the needs and wants of the users
- Create and manage relationships with key community members, influencers, and partners
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure alignment between community strategy and overall business goals
Thirdwork is a web3-focused freelance platform that connects talented people (like you!) with part-time roles at industry-leading companies. We enable a future of work that is more flexible, more remote, and that provides more ownership and autonomy for freelancers – all for free. While other freelance marketplaces take 20%+ of your earnings for the time you work, thirdwork allows you to set your rate and keep 100% of the money that you earn. When you apply for this job, your application will be sent to the thirdwork team to evaluate whether you’re a fit for the project described here with one of our partners (we’ve previously worked with top companies in web3 like Rabbithole, Axelar, Afterparty, and more).
ABOUT THE THIRDWORK PROCESS
Qualified candidates will be invited for a screening call with the thirdwork team as a first step. During that call, we will provide more background about thirdwork, our process, and the project itself. You will also be given a chance to share more about your background and skill sets. If there is a fit for both sides, you will create a thirdwork profile that we will share with the client before connecting you directly for an intro chat.