- Job type: Freelance, Contract Position
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 20h/week | 3+ months
- Rate: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $130/hr
A VC-backed compliance platform built for DeFi companies is looking for a product designer to help spearhead the design of an entirely new product built on top of their existing compliance infrastructure--this includes brand identity, UI, and UX. The ideal candidate can collaborate closely with founders and envision the design language and branding for a new DeFi primitive they are launching.
- 5+ years of design experience within product-driven organizations
- Impeccable skills with your design tools of choice
- Strong belief in and understanding of the design thinking methodology
- 1+ years of DeFi experience and familiarity with significant primitives and protocols in this space
- This includes an in-depth understanding of how most users interact with protocols via self-custodial wallets
- Clear communication skills in English and an ability to explain your work and carry your thinking into the organization
- An existing portfolio that showcases your prior product- & design-work
- Lead the user experience of products and features from conception to launch in partnership with founding team
- Take complex, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and easy to use for hundreds of thousands of users
- Conduct research/product discovery to gather insights that inform designs to make experiences that users love
- Proactively raise the company bar for quality, by making web3 UX more approachable for everyday people
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
Thirdwork is a web3-focused freelance platform that connects talented people (like you!) with part-time roles at industry leading companies. We enable a future of work that is more flexible, more remote, and that provides more ownership & autonomy for freelancers – all for free. While other freelance marketplaces take 20%+ of your earnings for the time you work, thirdwork allows you to set your rate and keep 100% of the money that you earn. When you apply for this job, your application will be sent to the thirdwork team to evaluate whether you’re a fit for the project described here with one of our partners (we’ve previously worked with top companies in web3 like Rabbithole, Axelar, Afterparty, and more).
ABOUT THE THIRDWORK PROCESS
Qualified candidates will be invited for a screening call with the thirdwork team as a first step. During that call, we will provide more background about thirdwork, our process, and the project itself. You will also be given a chance to share more about your background & skill sets then, if there is a fit for both sides, you will create a thirdwork profile that we will share with the client before connecting you directly for an intro chat.