- Job type: Freelance, Contract Position
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 20h/week | 3+ months
- Rate: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $130/hr
A blockchain-based platform focused on decentralized finance (DeFi) is looking for a UI/UX designer to help create user-friendly interfaces for their platform. The ideal candidate should be passionate about designing intuitive and engaging interfaces for blockchain applications and have experience with designing for mobile and web-based platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile applications
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Expertise in usability principles and design thinking methodologies
- Experience with blockchain, cryptocurrency, and DeFi technologies
- Experience with designing for self-custodial wallets and blockchain-based applications
- Clear communication skills in English and an ability to explain your work and carry your thinking into the organization
- A strong portfolio showcasing your previous work in designing intuitive and engaging interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to define and execute on user interface designs for the platform
- Create wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and prototypes that communicate design concepts and user flows
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions and iterate on designs based on user feedback
- Create design systems and maintain style guides to ensure consistency across all products and features
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies and actively contribute to the design community
Thirdwork is a web3-focused freelance platform that connects talented people (like you!) with part-time roles at industry leading companies. We enable a future of work that is more flexible, more remote, and that provides more ownership & autonomy for freelancers – all for free. While other freelance marketplaces take 20%+ of your earnings for the time you work, thirdwork allows you to set your rate and keep 100% of the money that you earn. When you apply for this job, your application will be sent to the thirdwork team to evaluate whether you’re a fit for the project described here with one of our partners (we’ve previously worked with top companies in web3 like Rabbithole, Axelar, Afterparty, and more).
ABOUT THE THIRDWORK PROCESS
Qualified candidates will be invited for a screening call with the thirdwork team as a first step. During that call, we will provide more background about thirdwork, our process, and the project itself. You will also be given a chance to share more about your background & skill sets then, if there is a fit for both sides, you will create a thirdwork profile that we will share with the client before connecting you directly for an intro chat.