About Steakhouse & The Opportunity
Steakhouse Financial provides leading DAOs (MakerDAO, LidoDAO, Ethereum Name Service, Morpho) and crypto businesses with financial reporting and analysis to assist in evaluating the financial health of their protocols and projects, providing stakeholders with the information they need to facilitate their strategic and capital allocation decision making.
As the Analytics Chef, you will lead the creation and development of real-time dashboards and queries built on top of the blockchain, leveraging their innate immutability and transparent nature to provide trusted economic and performance metrics to our client’s communities.
By developing robust financial reporting and creating business and key performance indicators, you will drive improvements in business outcomes. You’ll need to work cross-functionally across projects and client teams.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Are you ready to dive-in full-time into Crypto? We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to be on the bleeding edge of technology in DeFi, DAOs, and Web 3.0
- Is optimistic about the future and determined to get there
- Natural sense of curiosity and loves learning
- Can prioritize and pivot effectively – crypto is constantly evolving and our priorities must as well
- Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission
- What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, you are a self-starter, driven, and love building
- Not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a strategic partner to consulting and client teams: initiate and execute deep analyses and models to prioritize opportunities and provide actionable recommendations
- Design and guide experiments to analyze client on-chain data
- Lead creation and building of analytics models and systems that help scale our insights more broadly
- Measure business performance, develop & refine core metrics, and create reporting to understand and monitor them
- Synthesize data learnings into compelling stories and communicate them to the Steakhouse Chefs
- Conduct deep dives to help solve complex problems to drive impact for our client’s and our business
- Work across multiple subject matter experts to drive new data initiatives, automation of reports, establish best practices and mentor junior members in the team
- Initiate, develop, and maintain data pipelines with outstanding craftsmanship
- BA / BS degree in a quantitative field (ex Math, Stats, Physics, Computer Science or Finance) with 5+ years relevant experience, or a PhD degree in a related field with + 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven SQL proficiency including advanced features (windowing functions, subqueries)
- Experience with Dune Analytics
- Experience manipulating large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Ability to independently create plans for projects and a track record of overseeing large / complex analytical projects
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail and experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines, strong attitude to work in self organizing and autonomous way
- Understanding of financial statements and how they relate to each other
- Bonus: Experience in programming/modeling in Python
- Bonus: familiarity with our clients (MakerDAO, LidoDAO, Ethereum Name Service, Morpho, etc)
What’s in it for you
- Be part of an ecosystem that encourages transparency and alignment with open-source methodologies and principles.
- Working for the leader in DeFi business consulting & advisory
- Contribute to high-impact projects that will drive the growth of decentralized protocols
- Competitive compensation including fixed salary, bonus, and equity that rewards value creation, and flexible time off
- Work within a remote and highly collaborative team consisting of diverse experts
- 100% remote with opportunities to travel to team events and conferences on a quarterly basis
We believe financè should be open, transparent, and neutral for every non-US human being to participate in the economy.
Our seasoned team of crypto-native collaborators brings a wealth of expertise in financial advisory, strategic planning, investment banking, analytics, accounting, legal research, and coding to help organizations navigate the challenges and opportunities of the decentralized economy.