A Layer 1 blockchain focused on privacy and security through advanced cryptographic techniques is hiring a brand and content designer.
Role: Brand and Content Designer (Contract)
Job type: Freelance, Contract Position
Location: Remote (EU / US East Coast Preferred)
Contract details: Duration flexible, up to ~40 hours per week
A pioneering Layer 1 blockchain is on the lookout for a Brand and Content Designer with a keen eye for design, ability to bring a brand to life across a variety of mediums, and a passion for the web3 ecosystem.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Brand and Content Designer, you will be instrumental in creating a range of visual content that aligns with (and builds on) our brand guidelines, collaborating with teams across the organization to:
- Design impactful content for social platforms and collaborative partnerships
- Conceptualize and support in crafting compelling video content
- Partner closely with teams to ensure a strong brand voice across platforms
- Engage with stakeholders and external agencies to fine-tune content and design ideas
- Ensure all creative assets resonate with our audience and adhere to a cohesive brand identity
- Strong and versatile designer with experience creating content across platforms and mediums (social, web design, video, creative assets, etc…)
- Understanding of the web3 and blockchain domain
- Ability to innovatively adapt within existing brand parameters
- Familiarity with contemporary content management and design tools (e.g. Figma and Adobe)
- Team-oriented mindset, collaborative and receptive to feedback on your designs
- Detail-oriented with a zest for creative expression
Thirdwork is a invite-only freelance platform that connects talented fractional expertswith part-time roles at industry leading companies in fintech, crypto, blockchain and emerging tech sectors. When you apply for this job, your application will be sent to the thirdwork team to evaluate whether you’re a fit for the project described here with one of our partners.
ABOUT THE THIRDWORK PROCESS
Qualified candidates will be invited for a screening call with the thirdwork team as a first step. During that call, we will provide more background about thirdwork, our process, and the project.