About the job
LimeChain is a global leader in Web3 development and innovation, working with Fortune 500 clients and Web3 startups. We’re experts in crafting dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions using a wide range of Web3 technologies. With over 200 projects under our belt and a team of more than 120 industry experts, we are now one of the companies with the most accumulated know-how in the Web3 space.
Keep in mind that the candidate we are looking for may be situated in one of the following locations, but is not being restricted to them: Greater New York Area, Boston Area, Washington DC, Texas (Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio), and the Denver area.
Joining us means:
- Strengthening our presence in the US market by leveraging existing opportunities
- Capitalizing on the established position to further drive web3 adoption at scale
- Assisting in expanding and solidifying our foothold in the native US market
- Collaborating with teams to identify and maximize growth opportunities specific to the US market
- Generating new business opportunities through proactive outreach and networking
- Taking ownership of revenue generation strategies and implementing them effectively
- Developing the local market by identifying key prospects and market trends
- Meeting with potential clients to understand their needs and present suitable solutions
Your ticket in:
- 2 years of experience in web3/blockchain business development either in service or product company
- Prior experience in IT business development, either in service or product company
- Motivation and curiosity about Web3. You are naturally willing to explore, research, and learn about the space inside out
- A proven track record of bringing in new business and achieving revenue goals
- Experience with lead generation, sales analytics, and customer relationship management (CRM)
- A deep understanding of the full sales process, from lead generation to closing deals
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
- A mindset of a lifelong learner - our industry is ever-changing, and we are looking for someone who adapts quickly and has a can-do attitude
- An ability to travel as needed to meet potential clients and attend industry events
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze the market and adjust sales strategy
Sneak peek of what awaits you:
- Be part of one of the biggest niche web3 software development companies in the World
- Real Impact: We are working on some of the most exciting projects in Web3
- A house full of Limes - a “Lime” is a person who is willing to go the extra mile, who is determined, a top performer, a life learner, and an explorer. We have more than 120 of them!
- Car allowance - Limes receive financial and administrative support for purchasing a personal vehicle after their second year with us
- Flexible working hours – need to finish some personal errands in the morning? That’s fine!
- Two epic team-building events per year