Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable Web3 services that have enabled trillions of dollars in transaction value across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. Chainlink Web3 services enhance smart contracts by connecting them to real-world data sources and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provide global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains. Chainlink Labs is dedicated to the development and integration of Chainlink as the industry-standard Web3 services platform connecting the world to blockchains.
At Chainlink Labs, we empower the broader Chainlink community and build world-class Web3 solutions with global enterprises such as AWS, Google, T-Systems, and leading development teams at the forefront of the smart contract ecosystem, including Aave, Compound, Synthetix, GMX, and many more. Through a fusion of cutting-edge academic research and an industry focus on user needs, our mission is to enable the next generation of smart contracts and build a world powered by truth.
About Us Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
Are you a strategic thinker with a strong interest in driving business growth? Do you find the Capital Markets and RWA industries fascinating and believe in their potential to transform technology interactions? If so, we invite you to consider joining Chainlink Labs as our new Business Development Lead. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape our presence in the US region by targeting partnerships with the top 20 banks, financial market infrastructures, and asset managers. As an early hire for our Capital Markets team in the region, you will play a pivotal role in establishing strategic relationships, driving revenue growth, and influencing product development and strategy. Your expertise in business development and ability to operate at all levels will be valued as you represent Chainlink Labs at industry and client events, solidifying our position as a leader in the blockchain industry. Take the lead in driving the adoption of cutting-edge blockchain solutions and be part of our mission to revolutionize technology interactions in the Capital Markets and RWA industries.
- Drive deployment of our product suite with players in the Real World Asset industry (both web3 and TradFi) as well as more general Capital Markets players
- Create access to a wide range of senior executives in financial markets based on existing broad relationships with high-profile financial institutions and deep experience selling to these stakeholders
- Own our strategic direction and progress for the real-world asset landscape, building and accelerating the bridge between native web3 players and Traditional Finance institutions
- Establish partnerships with the top 20 banks, financial market infrastructures (FMIs), and asset managers in the US region.
- 10+ years of experience successfully selling into and nurturing strategic partnerships with top-tier financial institutions, such as leading banks, asset managers, and market infrastructures, within the US region.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory landscape and compliance requirements governing the capital markets industry in EMEA, ensuring seamless adherence to legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quotas within the capital markets vertical
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies and trends in the capital markets space, including blockchain, digital assets, and decentralized finance (DeFi), allowing for informed discussions and identification of innovative business opportunities.
- Proven experience in driving revenue growth through the successful execution of business development strategies, including market penetration, expansion into new segments, and driving product adoption.
- Experience working with digital assets and/or inside a leading financial services provider.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Has successfully established and built something from scratch, whether it be a startup, department, or initiative, taking it from inception to a successful launch.
- Have a working knowledge of the Real World Asset landscape, including potential barriers to scale.
- Experience working with blockchain technologies
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location