Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans, and Tally is on a mission to make people less stressed and better off financially. Tally supports consumers in their financial journey and enables them to manage their credit card debt, save money on interest, and pay off their debt efficiently.
We are building a team that strives for excellence in all things and is committed to living Tally’s values of Don’t Say Nothing, Own the Outcome, and Change Shoes Often. Learn more about our values and who we are here.
Tally is backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins, and has raised $172MM in total funding.
On Tally’s Capital Markets team, you will work directly with our Senior Managers and the Head of Capital Markets on supporting key strategic decision-making and initiatives. The successful candidate will play a key role in facilitating capital markets activities, providing insights into business performance and assisting with special projects. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a lean Capital Markets group and make a meaningful impact on the direction of the company.
This is a strategic role and will be expected to interact regularly with management and external stakeholders.
The impact this role will have at Tally:
- Work directly with Tally’s Senior Managers and Head of Capital Markets on key strategic decisions and Capital Markets initiatives
- Assist in transaction work streams from start to finish, including structuring, due diligence, execution, and closing
- Build and maintain complex financial models for structured credit products
- Maintain and expand current knowledge of fintech, structured finance, and macroeconomic trends that may impact business and investors
- Perform data analysis, prepare marketing materials, and manage reporting needs of our current and prospective partners
- Be a trusted cross-functional partner
In this role we value:
- 2+ years of experience in structured finance, investment banking, corporate finance, capital markets, equity research, public accounting or other analytically-intensive roles
- Proactive style with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with financial modeling and problem solving skills
- Prior transaction experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Startup minded: high energy, self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
A message from Tally’s leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
– Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO