👋🏼 A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
We’re looking for a Compliance Manager to help support the Head of Compliance, UK and Emerging Markets. This is a hands-on-role which will work closely with the global compliance officers and departments outside of Compliance across multiple time zones.
🧩What you will be working on
- Support the Head of Compliance, UK and Emerging Markets in the implementation and management of relevant compliance programmes such as ML and TF, financial promotions, the Travel Rule and Anti Bribery and Corruption
- Coordinate the timely investigation and decisioning of SARs with the NCA
- Lead and manage strategic compliance projects under supervision of the Head of Compliance UK and Emerging Markets
- Act as a Compliance SME to the business on new products, services and geographies
- Support training of employees on compliance-related topics such as AML, Sanctions, AntiBribery and Corruption, Financial Promotions and the Travel Rule
- Provide management information (“MI”) and reporting to the Head of Compliance UK to ensure their awareness of the status of the AML and CTF compliance programmes
- Work closely with, and support, key stakeholders in the Commercial, Marketing, Legal, Operations, Compliance Operations, Support and Product teams
- Google Workspace, Slack, ClickUp and Notion
🤟🏻What you will bring:
- Experience in the second line of defence (2LOD) Compliance team at a licensed financial institution, or in a consultancy or regulator
- Knowledge of UK regulation and requirements as they relate to a registered cryptoasset business
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution
- Highly collaborative and able to work effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English; any additional language abilities are a plus (we operate globally!)
- Genuine enthusiasm and curiosity about fintech and crypto
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
- Willing and able to travel internationally
🤝Our interview process
- Discovery interview with People Lead UK
- Technical interview with Head of Compliance and Emerging Markets
- Short written assignment
- Final interview with Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Work pension scheme
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Cycle to work scheme
🏢 Great working environment
- Hybrid working in a modern and comfy office which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Self-development and conference budget
- The best laptops and kit to work on
- Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
- Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
- Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
- Team socials funded by us
💚 Our Culture
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!
Since 2018, we’ve been building and improving our core on-ramp and off-ramp products to take web3 mainstream in a secure and compliant way.
With offices in the UK, US, and Poland, Ramp employs more than 160 people from all over the globe.
Leveraging the years of collective fintech experience of our team, we’re working together with a network of market-leading strategic partners, backers, and advocacy organizations to bring about meaningful change.