ETHGlobal is growing the most valuable developer community in web3. We're a small, international team hosting events (we are best known for our hackathons), building products for developers to help them learn smart contract development and creating new on-chain infrastructure.
As the usage of blockchain technology grows, the world is going to need more talented engineers, designers, advocates and community leaders to build the future that blockchain technology is promising. We work with these kinds of people daily through the products we organize for our community. By focusing on this community, we think we can accelerate the transition to enabling more open, decentralized, and fundamentally ground-breaking systems - this is where you come into play: We are looking to expand the team with a Content and Growth Manager!
If you’re curious about web3 & crypto you can have a major impact on how developers learn and grow in this industry! You would be a successful candidate if you are self-motivated, have a sense of urgency, like getting things done, and are committed to educating others about the exciting world of web3.
What you will do:
Be the brand: You will be the voice of ETHGlobal, creating content to effectively communicate our product updates, events, and activities to our community through traditional and web3 native social channels (Twitter, Medium, Discord, Telegram, Youtube, Lens).
Be a part of the discussion: Stay connected with the community and the technology, and assist in managing incoming questions, engaging with users, and ensuring the success of our community members throughout their web3 journey.
Work with the best: You will build relationships with content managers and writers from leading web3 companies and media outlets. Your role will include managing co-promotion and media partnerships and providing strategies to help our 200+ partners stand out
Grow the ecosystem: Work with the best tools to track, measure, and analyze engagement, as well as report on channel health and growth directly to company leadership
You may be a fit for this role if:
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a focus on growth, lead qualification, paid acquisition, and marketing operations
- You have extreme attention to detail
- You have great organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- You know how to tell a story
- You are curious about the web3 space & its latest advancements
- Have an ownership mentality. When you take on a task, you get it done. You proactively troubleshoot problems blocking your path, and the problems blocking the paths of others
- You're analytical. You look for ways to improve the status quo based on how things are changing around you and adapt quickly to new trends with new ideas and possibilities for the organization
- Have proficiency in graphic design tools like Figma (nice to have)
- Have proficiency in video-editing for social clips (nice to have)
You’re interested in:
- A full-time position
- A fully remote work environment with lots of synchronous communication
- All things at the cutting edge of web3
- Traveling to international locations for physical weekend hackathons (e.g., Tokyo, Paris, Mexico City, San Francisco, Cape Town, or other major cities across the world)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (option to be paid in cryptocurrency)
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents (vision, dental, etc.)
- Flexible vacation and remote work policy
- Stipends for home office improvements, meals and additional remote-work benefits