Sequence is reinventing the quote-to-revenue category, building a flexible toolkit to help B2B companies to scale their revenue infrastructure,
The team behind Sequence has decades of experience building and operating category-defining marketplace, machine learning, fintech, and enterprise software companies. We are no ordinary start-up; the maturity of our leadership and technology means we are operating at an fast pace. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the next wave of fintech innovation, doing your best work with talented, ambitious and creative teammates.
We believe there is an opportunity to build a high quality, delightful software suite to help fast-growing B2B companies streamline revenue workflows. We heavily invest in great product & web design, content and marketing.
Having worked with several agencies, we are now looking to hire a seasoned professional who can take charge of Sequence’s user-facing web properties, including our website, resources & tools, blog, changelog, documentation and more.
As a Design Engineer you will have the breadth to design, concept, prototype, and build new experiences for our web presence.
What you'll do
- Shape everything from the website, to our blog, tools, documentation, and more.
- Come up with creative new ways to introduce potential new users to the Sequence brand and product.
- You'll craft every little detail of new web projects, from the initial idea, through conception to the delivery. In the process, you'll pioneer new forms of content to better tell Sequence's story.
- Work closely with our product and growth teams on new product and content releases.
- Take Sequence's brand design and visual identity to the next level, working closely with our two product designers.
- You're comfortable with React, Next, Tailwind, Framer motion, etc
Designed for a modern pricing world, Sequence automates revenue collection from contract signature to payment reconciliation.
Improve win rates, leverage new pricing models to grow ACVs and reduce software spend by consolidating multiple point solutions.