About the job
Shardeum aims to bring the decentralization of Web3 to the code that powers the network, something traditional blockchain has failed at.
In this role you’ll grow and manage our open source community on Github, mentoring new contributors, reviewing PRs, contributing to discussions in issues and the discussions forum. It’s a technical role that is a combination of engaging on a code level combined with a focus on community.
You’ll represent Shardeum at webinars, conferences, work with potential partners who are interested in contributing to our open source projects, and developers who want to innovate on the platform.
Shardeum is a fully remote, globally distributed company
- 5+ years of experience as software developer
- Experience with GitHub, managing issues, and reviewing PRs
- Community focused, with a passion for helping people to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in an external facing role or through community or open source contributions.
- Experience with testing, designing and influencing software development
- Experience speaking at meetups & conferences