If you've ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture, with a demonstrating track record in Web3.
We are seeking a Developer Community Lead with a proven track record in onboarding and converting developers within complex technical environments. This role is ideal for someone who excels in developer relations and thrives in technically demanding contexts. Join our dynamic team, where you will be pivotal in advancing our technical ecosystem. We provide an environment where creativity is encouraged, and your contributions will directly impact the growth and success of our community.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network/hub
At Cere, we're not just hiring for roles; we're seeking a specific blend of qualities. We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We're drawn to individuals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- Manage relations with projects and our ever-growing community of (external) developers
- Be an expert on our vision, strategy, and all of the functions of our technical stacks, and communicate them
- Build a program to drive adoption of the Cere Ecosystem, e.g. by setting up a bounty and grants program to engage more developers in contributing and building on top of our network
- Organize, manage and visit hackathons—both online and offline
- Help improve the Cere ecosystem based on community input
- Provide technical guidance to developers in our community
- Monitor community forums and channels to address technical questions and issues
- Let your creativity shine to attract more projects and more developers
- Coordinate/manage other community managers
- Translate technical requirements into business requirements and vice versa
- Track and analyze key metrics related to Cere’s developer community (e.g. active developers, retention rate, sentiment score, GitHub activity, etc.)
- Provide regular reports and insights to leadership regarding the health and trends of the developer community.
- Experience working in similar roles for other projects, especially Web3
- Experience building open-source developer communities
- Understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications development.
- High-level understanding of programming languages, databases, and developer tools
- Familiarity with relevant web3 programming languages such as Solidity, Rust, or others commonly used in blockchain development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you love working with others and others love working with you
- Stakeholder management experience
- Must be comfortable with managing and growing communities, as well as engaging with community members, both online and offline (e.g., events, meetups, hackathons, etc.)
- Ability to define goals, measure results, and communicate impact
- Knowledge of community management tools.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world, including Berlin, Amsterdam, San Francisco and Warsaw. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.