Talos: Institutional Fabric for the Digital Asset Market
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the crypto ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, with physical hubs in New York, London, and Singapore.
We’re Hiring: Digital Marketing & EMEA Regional Marketing Manager
Join us to lead Talos’s global digital marketing efforts and be the general marketing leader for the EMEA region, based in London. Reporting to the VP of Growth and Product Marketing, you will help implement the marketing and advertising strategy that fuels our sales process, informs potential customers about Talos’s unique value propositions, and charts a path for exponential growth of the company.
Reporting Manager: Roland Jarquio, VP of Growth and Product Marketing, based in New York
Responsibilities and Duties
You are a reliable manager who is responsible for the general marketing needs of the EMEA region, with expertise in digital marketing. You will work collaboratively with a team that includes Marketing, Brand Design, and Revenue Operations. You will interact across functions such as Sales, Customer Success, Product, Legal & Compliance, HR, and Technology; and interact regularly with the Executive Team.
- Digital marketing campaigns: Develop, implement, measure and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all owned and paid channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Website/blogs, email) ​​that qualify and fill the top of the funnel with sales and partnership leads.
- Segment and account-based marketing: Develop personas representing our target audience segments; implement ABM techniques to engage target accounts and audience segments with relevant messaging and content.
- Social media management: Own or co-manage Talos’s corporate social profiles, including scheduling and managing regular social media posting; oversee the creation and management of social media content to leverage the full capabilities of the platform.
- Help to maintain and optimise the talos.com website, including making updates to events, preparing and posting new insights articles; maintaining the partner ecosystem, awards and facts and figures; monitoring and suggesting improvements for SEO effectiveness.
- Content creation and management: Assist the Marketing team in drafting or producing client-facing sales collateral, blog posts, articles, emails or website copy.
- Events support: Support Marketing and Sales for regional events by providing event planning and project management, as well as on-the-ground logistical support.
The ideal candidate will have broad marketing skills with a speciality in leading digital marketing in a related field (e.g., FinTech, digital assets, electronic trading, B2B SaaS) and/or environment (B2B sales organisation serving institutional clients).
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
- Experience leading digital marketing as a focus area
- Communicate exceptionally across all mediums with a preference for strong writing skills
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally with technical and non-technical partners across all levels.
- Superior ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Aptitude and interest in learning technical financial and trading products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment with a modern tech stack and marketing tools (e.g., Marketo, Hootsuite, Bizible, Webflow)
- Based in London and values an in-person work environment