Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
As an Administrative Assistant, you’re at the heart of your team’s operations and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. The ideal individual can anticipate the needs of your managers and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment with an innate curiosity and passion for blockchain technology. You will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
This role would report into the Chief Security Officer
What You'll Do:
- Complete a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including expense reports
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
- Arrange domestic and international travel and accommodations
- Search and book restaurants for partner dinners
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Organize partnerships meeting notes and maintain contacts list
- Supporting an organization that is globally distributed
- Be responsive and communicate across diverse channels including but not limited to email/Slack/Telegram/Discord/phone calls, with contact inside and outside normal business hours
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle confidential matters
- Reflect the professionalism and values of the company when interfacing with senior executives and their admin staff externally. Represent the company and the Ecosystem team in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and passion about helping others. You love and understand technology - especially in a rapidly evolving ecosystem of web3, defi, NFTs and crypto.
- An entrepreneurial spirit to roll up your sleeves and try different things.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable interacting with executives internally and externally.
- An extreme attention to detail and is always thinking two steps ahead.
- Experience working with Google suite and other collaborative tools (Slack, Notion, Discord, Telegram, etc.).
- A desire to be part of a winning team - collaborating across multiple functions driving towards a common goal.
- A creative problem solving skillset and ability to embrace change and ambiguity. You also have a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- 3+ years of experience in a direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management or corporate event planning experience.
- Previous experience supporting Legal and / or People teams is preferred.
Our team is remote first and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3. We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!