At Terraform Labs, we envision a multi-chain future – one in which decentralized blockchain economies can align incentives with one another by forming bilateral, mutually beneficial economic agreements, and launching a new chain takes mere minutes. Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the projects we create aim to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services.
Explore our projects:
Terra – an open-source, community-owned blockchain hosting a vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications and cutting-edge developer tools
Alliance – an open-source Cosmos SDK module enabling the formation of bilateral, mutually-beneficial economic alliances between blockchains
Station – an interchain wallet simplifying the often complex, cumbersome process of interacting with multiple blockchain networks
Warp Protocol – a decentralized, on-chain event handler allowing users and protocols to queue transactions to be executed in the future when pre-set conditions have been met
Enterprise Protocol – a no-code solution for DAO creation and management, empowering decentralized communities to coordinate and manage their DAOs on Terra simply and easily
As a Front-End Engineer at Terraform Labs, you will play a key role in shaping the user experience of Enterprise.Money, a cutting-edge Dao Management platform. You will work with TypeScript and React to build and maintain user interfaces that are not only functional but also highly intuitive and visually appealing. Your expertise in front-end development will be instrumental in delivering a world-class product.
About the Role
- We are the team behind developing multiple dApps on Terra 2.0
- Collaborating with backend smart contract developers to build appropriate front end hooks and interfaces to smart contracts
- Familiarity and understanding of DeFi and/or Terra ecosystem
- CSS3, SCSS, Media Query
- Familiarity with functional programming and unit testing
- Ability to write simple and readable codes
- Great communication skills
- Experience contributing to the open source community
- Enjoy pursuing personal projects
- Experience building Web3 applications/frontends preferable
- 2+ years of experience Web3 applications/frontends preferable
- Demonstrable experience in React and TypeScript
- Experience in the following technologies; Hardhat, Ethers.js / Web3.js, RestAPI, GraphQL, Progressive Web App’s
- Familiarity with Rust smart contracts
- Understanding of DeFi protocols such as Avax, Polygon, Dot etc
- Knowledge in cross-chain bridges is recommended especially Wormhole
- Experience developing DeFi applications and/or FinTech applications is a plus
At Terraform Labs, we believe in building a freer financial system – one decoupled from centralized constraints, easy to build on, and seamless to interact with. If you share our passion for decentralized finance, we invite you to join us on our journey to set money free.
Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.