We're in search of an experienced, and passionate full-stack smart contract/web3/blockchain developer to help us with the creation of an innovative employee performance review system with the use of smart contracts blockchain technology. This role is pivotal in revolutionizing our internal evaluation processes at Designity, ensuring transparency, security, and efficiency.
In this position, you will be instrumental in expanding the Designity Creative Community by leveraging blockchain technology to enhance our infrastructure, and innovating how we approach things as we disrupt the creative industry worldwide.
Designity is a subscription-based collaborative creative platform that enables creatives and businesses to collaborate more effectively through unique and innovative model. This collaborative approach has convinced both small and large companies, including Calendly, Kung Fu Tea, and Marriott Hotels, to use Designity for their design and marketing efforts instead of traditional, costly, and inefficient alternatives.
We are transforming the creative industry, moving away from outdated and ineffective marketing and design methods. Companies typically hire in-house designers, which is costly, time-consuming, skill-limiting, and requires substantial supervision. Working with traditional design and marketing agencies offers an alternative but at a high cost. Marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr claim to offer a more affordable solution, but their model lacks reliability and optimization for creative services, causing frustration for businesses.
While we still operate like a startup, we are in full scale- up mode. If you are looking for a clear career growth plan and the opportunity to join a growing team that is disrupting the creative industry - then Designity is the place for you.
- Spearhead the development of an inventive employee performance review system utilizing smart contracts and blockchain technology.
- Collaborate closely with the team to architect and implement a secure and transparent evaluation process, prioritizing efficiency and accuracy.
- Innovate and integrate blockchain solutions to enhance the infrastructure supporting the Designity Creative Community's expansion.
- Lead the implementation of blockchain-based mechanisms to revolutionize internal evaluation processes, ensuring transparency, security, and optimal efficiency.
- Explore and implement disruptive strategies leveraging blockchain, aiming to redefine approaches within the global creative industry.
- Continuously refine and optimize blockchain-driven solutions to adapt to evolving needs and technological advancements.
- Living in the NYC area and willing to come to the office in Manhattan at least 3 days a week. (This is a Plus not a requirement)
- 5 years + of experience as a full-stack developer in the web3/blockchain ecosystem.
- Proficiency in Rust for smart-contracts development.
- Proficient in utilizing NodeJS with TypeScript for backend development.
- Strong familiarity with Solana and Metaplex for crafting blockchain-based applications.
- Experience with Temporal Workflow for efficient management of asynchronous tasks.
- Expertise in Kubernetes for proficient container orchestration.
- Profound familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services.
- Proven track record in data analytics and manipulation.
- Adaptability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment and solve challenges independently.
- Ability to pivot quickly in an agile production setting.
- Knowledge of current trends in the web3 world.
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
- Comfortable working on open source projects with maximum effort on shipping products.
- Stock option after 6 months successful collaboration
- Clear Career growth plan
- “No Meetings Wednesday”
- 401k and Health Insurance Benefits after 3 months
- Unlimited paid vacation, company holidays, and mental health days
Compensation: $95,000 - $135,000 (Plus stock option)
In order to be considered for this position, you need to complete the application process at www.designity.com/careers/full-stack-web3-blockchain-smart-contract-developer
Please do NOT follow up on your application. We will be in touch within 2-3 weeks if you're qualified.