Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
As a Growth Manager specializing in Real World Assets (RWA) at Chainlink Labs, you will be a pivotal force in driving the successful adoption of Chainlink's product suite within the RWA industry. This role requires a dynamic individual with a deep understanding of traditional financial markets, financial products, and blockchain technology. You will be instrumental in fostering partnerships, managing multidimensional relationships with Web2 and Web3 companies, and serving as the primary liaison for assigned accounts. Success in this role will be measured by the effective integration and utilization of Chainlink's infrastructure products and services, ensuring maximum value delivery to our partners.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to increase the adoption of Chainlink's product suite within the Real World Asset industry.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (product, legal, leadership) to align strategies and maximize impact.
- Craft a detailed account management plan for multidimensional relationships, engaging with Web2 and Web3 companies to advance Chainlink's position in the RWA market.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts, ensuring successful integration and utilization of Chainlink's infrastructure products and services.
- Collaborate with internal teams to customize Chainlink's offerings based on partner requirements, ensuring tailored solutions that deliver maximum value.
- Facilitate communication between internal departments and external partners to ensure seamless integration and address any challenges promptly.
- Demonstrate a proactive problem-solving mindset to address challenges and roadblocks in partnership development and integration.
- Troubleshoot issues, resolve conflicts, and find creative solutions to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally to facilitate information flow between the market and internal departments, engaging with blockchain partnerships, marketing, legal, etc.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues, ensuring a cohesive and collaborative approach to partnership growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong professional background working with highly technical products. Preference for experience within blockchain technology, RWAs, or DeFi.
- Deep understanding of TradFi markets and products.
- A proactive problem-solving mindset to address challenges and roadblocks in partnership development and integration. This includes the ability to troubleshoot issues, resolve conflicts, and find creative solutions to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage complex relationships and collaborations.
- Proven track record of managing multiple accounts, driving growth, and delivering exceptional client service.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving industry, staying updated on industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Acute ability to work cross-functionally to facilitate information flow between the market and internal departments, engage with internal teams (i.e. blockchain partnerships, marketing, legal, etc.) to drive partnership growth and act as a point of escalation if issues arise.
- Proven track record in creating and executing strategic account plans, including setting objectives, developing growth strategies, and effectively communicating these strategies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive network of relationships across financial institutions.
- Experience in digital assets or within a leading financial services provider.
- Innovative mindset with a history of proposing and implementing creative solution
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Apply for this job