Nym is a Web3 Privacy Tech, building the next generation of privacy infrastructure for the Internet. Our core technology is a decentralised and incentivised mixnet that allows integration with third-party applications and services to protect users' data and ensure their privacy at the network level.
The Nym team is a world class mix of privacy experts, engineers, and thinkers spread across Europe. We believe that user privacy underpins democratic freedoms in a networked world, and we're proud to help roll back the surveillance society.
Nym is seeking a dynamic and experienced Customer Experience Manager to pioneer and lead our customer experience / customer support efforts in Q1 2024. This role will play a critical part in optimizing Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) for our NymVPN and Node Operators' products. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and operating a comprehensive end-to-end Customer Experience stream.
What you will be doing
- Develop and implement a customer experience strategy for our entire range of products, esp. NymVPN, Node Operators tools/binaries and Wallet.
- Devise and execute strategies to maximise our products’ Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) metrics, and minimise response times
- Identify areas for process improvement and efficiency in customer support workflows
- Implement best practices to enhance the overall customer experience for all products across all channels (Matrix, Discord, social media, email, etc.)
- Together with the Development and Product teams, and based on data-driven insights, steer and grow self-service support resources, including FAQs, tutorials, Developer portal / Operator guide and other content
- Define and set up detailed CX processes, support policies, tone of voice
- Together with the Community team, implement and manage standard support across channels, including Discord, Matrix, social media, email, app stores
- Where needed, set up relevant CX tools and platforms
- Ensure timely and efficient responses to customer inquiries on all platforms
- Handle technical and operational support issues, including but not limited to reimbursement requests, GDPR data inquiries, etc.
- Collaborate with the Development and Product teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex user issues
- Gather, analyse, and synthesize user feedback from multiple sources
- Collaborate closely with Product and Development teams to relay valuable insights and contribute to product improvement
- Team collaboration
- Collaborate with Nym teams, including Community, Development, Marketing and Product, to align customer experience efforts with company goals
- Provide training and support to internal teams on user-related matters
What you bring to the team
- Proven experience in a Customer Experience or Customer Support role, preferably in a tech-related industry
- Familiarity with VPN technologies, privacy-enhancing tools and decentralized systems is a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Experience with customer support tools and platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
What we offer you
- A diverse and collaborative team of 50+, interested in learning and solving problems together
- 6 Weeks annual leave
- Yearly learning and development allowance
- IT hardware package tailored to your role
- Remote working (with a bias towards being able to do in-person meetups periodically)
- A competitive salary