Zip is tackling the $50B+TAM space to transform the way businesses manage spend. Our co-founders started Zip (YC S2020) because they saw the challenges companies had using outdated 20 year old software to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in spend every year. We invented the world’s leading Intake-to-Procure solution to bring a consumer grade user experience to B2B purchasing. And, we’re just getting started.
We're a fast growing team that helped scale category-defining companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square. With $180 million in funding from YC Continuity (Y Combinator), CRV and Tiger Global, we're valued at $1.5 billion in just 3 years. In today's economic climate, the value we offer our customers is more critical than ever and our business is accelerating. We're growing quickly and need your help!
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Head of Growth to join our marketing team. In this role, you will steer the strategic trajectory of our Growth initiatives, work side-by-side with our sales team to drive revenue, and build and enable a high-performing team. If you are an experienced Growth or Marketing leader, strategic thinker with a passion for driving revenue, and you thrive in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, we'd love to hear from you.
- Build a sustainable, scalable, repeatable growth and demand generation engine that will help drive Zip’s business through the next stages of the company
- Lead and coach teams handling performance marketing, field marketing, SEO, lifecycle marketing, and more
- Develop a plan and programs to support growth across segments, from an ABM strategy in Enterprise to a high-velocity strategy downmarket
- Partner with Sales leadership, and our Corporate and Product Marketing leaders to define Zip’s overall marketing strategy and goals
- Mentor junior team members on core growth and demand generation tactics and skills
- Develop holistic programs across diverse channels (content, email, digital ads, social, events) to optimize Zip’s spend and ROI
- Partner with cross-functional teams to enhance and continue building best-in-class marketing data and technology capabilities
- Conduct market research, identify trends, and leverage insights to continually optimize demand strategies
- 10+ years of experience in Growth and Demand Generation, in the B2B SaaS or Fintech industry
- Experience building growth and demand generation strategies from 0-to-1
- Proven track record of close collaboration with sales and marketing teams to drive strategies and programs that deliver an exceptional and delightful customer experience
- Experience working directly with the SDR / BDR function to optimize the funnel from inbound lead to sales qualified opportunity and ultimately closed won revenue
- Strong technical skills to measure ROI, optimize programs, and make tradeoffs across channels and investment categories
- Strong written and oral communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly grasp complex business processes
- Previous startup experience
- Background in content creation, design, video production, or other multimedia content
The salary range for this role is $200,000 - $300,000. The salary for this position is determined based on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant experience, education, or particular skills and expertise.
Perks & Benefits
At Zip, we’re committed to providing our employees with everything they need to do their best work.
- 📈 Start-up equity
- 🦷 Full health, vision & dental coverage
- 🍽️ Catered lunches & dinners for SF employees
- 🚍 Commuter benefit
- 🚠 Team building events & happy hours
- 🌴 Flexible PTO
- 💻 Apple equipment plus home office budget
- 💸 401k plan
We're looking to hire Zipsters and that means hiring people who take ownership, communicate openly, have an underdog mindset, and are excited to increase the pace of innovation for every business in the world. We encourage all candidates to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and more) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!