Flexlend is the safest way to use your favorite dApps.
Flexlend allows you to create orders to lend your crypto without funds leaving your wallet. Users decide what rate they wish to earn and funds will remain in their wallet until that rate is available. Once the rate is available, funds are automatically deposited. Flexlend continuously monitors user deposits to ensure they are safe. Any suspicious activity immediately triggers a response and funds are returned to the user’s wallet to prevent any potential loss.
Security is the biggest blocker to crypto's growth. In 2022 alone, crypto lost a staggering $4 billion to hacks . This prevailing insecurity has been a significant hurdle to broader crypto adoption. Flexlend is born out of the necessity to address this critical issue head-on; it's a product fundamentally designed from the ground up to prioritize safety and protect users.
We are looking for a frontend engineer to be a core member of the engineering team. You’ll be contributing to the core Flexlend platform, and be an integral part of driving its success. Some things you’ll be working on:
- Building out frontend applications using React and Typescript
- Designing and driving key components of UI/UX workflows
- Ensuring code quality and software reliability through code review and UI/UX testing
- Passion for blockchain, DeFi, and Web3 (work experience not required)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Typescript + React
- Self-sufficient, experience with driving projects and features from design to deployment
- Experience designing and building reactive UIs
- Confidence in writing secure and high quality code
- Remote-first: work from anywhere
Flexlend is an equal opportunity employer.