What We’re All About:
Q2 is proud of delivering our mobile banking platform and technology solutions, globally, to more than 22 million end users across our 1,300 financial institutions and fintech clients. At Q2, our mission is simple: Build strong, diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We accomplish that by investing in the communities where both our customers and employees serve and live.
What Makes Q2 Special?
Being as passionate about our people as we are about our mission. We celebrate our employees in many ways, including our “Circle of Awesomeness” award ceremony and day of employee celebration among others! We invest in the growth and development of our team members through ongoing learning opportunities, mentorship programs, internal mobility, and meaningful leadership relationships. We also know that nothing builds trust and collaboration like having fun. We hold an annual Dodgeball for Charity event at our Q2 Stadium in Austin, inviting other local companies to play, and community organizations we support to raise money and awareness together.
Q2 has developed the Innovation Studio, the first its kind ecosystem of third-party technologies for banks, credit unions, and their account holders that fundamentally changes the way financial institutions and fintechs are able to work together. The marketplace consists of over 140 third-parties who have developed integrations into Q2’s digital banking platform, providing access to over 450 financial institution and tens of millions of end-users.
The Q2 Innovation Studio Team currently has a great new opportunity available for a Partner Solutions Specialist who will be responsible for educating customers on the partner solutions, providing needs-based, curated solution proposals, and ultimately driving adoption of these solutions into our financial institution customers’ platforms.
A Typical Day:
- Gain strong knowledge of the Innovation Studio support cross-functional Q2 team education
- Engage directly with the FIs to uncover relevant insights about their goals, challenges, and account portfolio to position and drive adoption of the Innovation Studio Solutions
- Work with and enable Q2’s sales and relationship management organization in a leveraged model to accelerate the decision-making and deployment process
- Carry quota for revenue bookings and a target number of customer/Partner contracts
- Build scalable processes to automate as much of the above to enable the partner ecosystem to scale
- Work closely with Partner Success Managers and End User Adoption Specialists to handoff and help increase end user purchases of the Partner Apps from their FIs
- Provide ongoing feedback to internal teams and partners on optimizing the relationship - including ongoing analysis of performance and reporting and feedback on value proposition and sales strategy
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years’ experience overall including at a Financial Services cloud software/tech company in a Direct sales role or Channel sales role
- Strategic Alliance / Business Development experience preferred
- Marketplace experience a plus
- Must have a solid understanding of the Financial Services industry and Fintech software market
- Location is Austin, TX but will consider remote (US-based only)
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Q2’s compensation reflects the cost of labor across a variety of U.S. geographic markets, and we pay based upon the applicant’s geographic location as well as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the applicant’s actual geographic location during the hiring process. Salary ranges for Sales positions are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission). A variable bonus and/or restricted stock unit grant may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Health & Wellness
- Hybrid & Remote Work Opportunities
- Flexible Time Off
- Career Development & Mentoring Opportunities
- Generous Retirement Benefit Plans, including a company-matching HSA program.
- Health & Wellness Benefits, including a 12-weeks of parental leave for eligible new parents
- Community Volunteering & Company Philanthropy Programs
- Employee Peer Recognition Programs – “You Earned it”