Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
This position pays 100k USD per year.
We are looking for a Lead Quality Assurance Analyst to drive world class quality in the software platform that makes a one of a kind experience for our customers. The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and automating tests for regression and new features.
In this role, you will:
- Be a quick learner and gain product domain knowledge
- Lead and coordinate different testings including end-to-end solution testing, acceptance testing, functional testing, and regression testing.
- Develop and implement testing strategies for complex projects.
- Oversee all manual QA activities for Bankjoy
- Identify and assess risks related to software quality and work proactively to mitigate potential issues.
- Contribute to and help coordinate resource allocation, training, and performance evaluations.
- Drive QA standards and practices throughout the engineering organization in collaboration with platform architecture & tooling teams.
What you bring:
- 7+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- 2+ years of management or lead experience
- Experience in manual testing in a Fintech environment
- Knowledge of SQA methodology and tools
- Exposure to managing offshore QA is a plus
- Coordinate with implementation managers for UAT sign off
- Assist with end client testing
- Identifying and documenting client bugs
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with development engineering and other functions
- Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage for you. We cover family's at 50%. (US Employees & Canadian Employees)
- 401(k) plan with 4% company matching (US Employees)
- 4 weeks PTO and 5 health days
- 18 holidays
- Performance-based bonuses (US & Canadian Employees)
- Remote first culture
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.