StarkWare is a successful, fast-growing five-year-old startup that solves the inherent problem of blockchains – scalability.
We use high-level math to develop scaling solutions that provide blockchain users a secure, fast, and seamless experience. We have raised over $200m from the leading VCs in Web3 - GreenOaks, Tiger Global, Coatue, Sequoia, Paradigm, etc - at a current $8bn Val.
We are looking for a legal counsel to join our team. You will report directly to our Legal Director and will be responsible for -
- Providing legal support for day-to-day business operations, including reviewing and drafting contracts, SaaS agreements, development and services agreements, and other legal documents.
- Negotiating agreements with customers; working closely with BD team.
- Providing general guidance and legal support to our HR and Marketing teams.
- Assisting with ongoing corporate matters.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures.
- 2-4 years experience in commercial contracting work
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Licensed Israeli lawyer.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the hi-tech industry.
- In-house experience.
StarkWare Industries is an IsraelI software company that specializes in cryptography. It develops zero-knowledge proof technology that compresses information to address the scalability problem of the blockchain, and works on the Ethereum platform.See More Company Jobs
Apply NowApply Now
Visit Company Website
© 2023 thirdwork. All rights reserved.