The mission is clear. To improve the financial health of working families in America. Brightside is an employee benefit with a brand-new approach to personal finance. We offer unique solutions for employees & their families who need help with anything related to their finances and the emotions and behaviors that can impact them. We take a holistic view to provide unbiased and confidential assistance through an unmatched blend of products, technology and true human care. Our goal is to make it easier for our clients to understand their options to obtain long-term financial health and gain peace of mind when it comes to financial matters.
A bit about this role:
Brightside’s Sales Operations Analysis will have a front seat to the entire sales process at Brightside. This individual will work closely with [VPs? Marketing & sales? Fill in] to gather and analyze data to increase productivity and improve close rates for the sales team. This individual will also get to collaborate closely with Marketing, Customer Success and Client Services to complete proposals and ensure close alignment between teams on new opportunities.
The meaningful work you will tackle:
- Use data to accelerate the sales process and increase Brightside’s win rate
- Enhance pipeline management by instilling sales process discipline, adherence to standards, while ensuring quality and accuracy
- Manage Brightside’s Hubspot CRM instance with a focus on data quality, accuracy, and robustness
- Develop key metrics and reporting processes to measure the success of the sales team and support ad-hoc reporting requests
- Partner with the sales team to create sales collateral, write proposals, and provide additional support throughout the selling process
What we’re looking for in your background & what makes you a success:
- Familiarity with Excel and Google SheetsStrong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interest in data and analytics
- Willingness to take initiativeIntellectual curiosity and desire to uncovering root causes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindsetAbility to deal effectively with ambiguous situations
- Results-oriented with a willingness to take initiative and get the job done
Employee Benefits at Brightside:
At Brightside you'll find a remote, safe, fun & inclusive work environment.
We have a competitive benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, commuter options and a 401(k) plan.
We also offer a generous Time Off allotment including Paid Time Off / Wellness Days / Sick Time / Days of Service & Company Holidays.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission:
Brightside is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.