At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to build the most powerful tools for the most creative people in the world. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people. New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
The Partnerships team establishes and nurtures relationships with curators, creators, and NFT content providers, including companies and brands. As Partnerships Lead, you will build programs that are scalable, design long term incentives, bring high impact partners to Foundation, and help them succeed. You will have the ability to make a direct impact on our future as we build out web3’s defining product experiences by identifying, developing, and leading initiatives focused on driving user and revenue growth. You will thrive in this role if you are creative, discerning, structured, action-oriented, fluent in web3 technologies and excited by a fast-moving and innovative space.
- Lead growth and engagement strategy with both emerging and established community members and brands, owning outreach, pitch, negotiation, close, and execution stages across a wide variety of categories
- Own partnerships retention and expansion strategies, including identification of opportunities to grow relationships with existing partners to help them succeed and best leverage the platform
- Understand and communicate technical requirements with partners, assisting their teams in finding the best formats and mechanisms for success
- Collaborate closely with internal teams across Product, Support, Trust & Safety, Brand, and other internal groups to advocate for our partners and improve the overall experience of both partners and collectors on Foundation
- Work with product to develop tools and product features that address key needs for our partnership user base to drive each partnerships’ overall growth strategy
- Coordinate co-marketing initiatives between internal and external teams
- Set and maintain a high bar for measurable performance, execution, and shipping, aligning to wider company goals and objectives and key results (OKRs), ultimately growing our business by increasing revenue
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships, sales, or similar roles with a proven track record cultivating, closing, and managing partnership pipelines over time
- 1+ years of people management experience Excited about developing, executing, and fine-tuning partnerships strategies and processes with an eye towards measurable results
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to drive projects forward with processes that ensure efficient and high impact cross-functional collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communicator who loves to connect with existing and potential partners with an ability to persuade, influence, and build trust at all levels
- Effective leader who can distill information into actionable insights to inspire your team (and internal stakeholders) to achieve ambitious goals
- Proficiency using CRM software with an analytical mindset, including deriving and leveraging data insights to drive decision making
- Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and building strategies with that commitment in mind
- Bonus: You own several NFTs acquired from various sources
- Bonus: Experience at a high-growth web3 company
Targeted Base Salary Range: $155,000 - $185,000
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option (for countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance)
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.