At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working. Recognized as Time 100’s most influential companies of 2022 and a Great Place to Work, Divvy strives to build a team that can uphold our mission.
About This Role
At Divvy, you will be able to leverage your adaptability, creativity, and skill set to make homeownership more accessible and equitable. You’ll be expected to take ownership of your projects, to support your teammates on other projects, and work collectively to scale our platform to thousands of new applicants and multiple new markets. Almost every project will require cross functional collaboration across the entire home buying process. And you will have the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team of engineers, product managers, data scientists, and field experts—all of whom are committed to Divvy’s mission, and thirsty for your help in providing that data and tooling to support their passion.
We have a documented equal pay policy, and do not negotiate on offers. To maintain fairness and keep starting total comp the same for anyone who comes into that position, individual pay is determined by role, level and work location only. At offer stage, we give candidates 3 different offers to choose from depending on how they want to favor cash vs equity. The US-based salary range for this position is $233,650 to $243,650 + equity + benefits.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch simple and scalable software that impacts our customers
- Work on an agile engineering team writing maintainable and scalable code
- Make continuous improvements to software quality, customer experience, and maintainability of products and features
- Review code of other team members and provide constructive direction
- Be opinionated, open-minded, respectful and a great teammate
- Use technology to solve difficult problems
Skills & Experience:
- You have a solid understanding of software development methodology and know how to use the right tool for the right job
- You have experience with technologies like React, NodeJS (Typescript), Postgres, RabbitMQ or K8
- You have experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- You are able to proficiently navigate and understand code in existing codebase and assist debugging code written by others
- You are able to deal with ambiguity and make data driven decisions
- You demonstrate a desire for readable, testable, and performant code
- You have empathy for your peers and our customers
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% remote first culture, with an onsite option at our San Francisco or Denver offices
- Prioritizes health & wellness with flexible PTO, monthly mental health day, generous leave policies and company-sponsored Modern Health coaching and therapy sessions
- Competitive salary + equity
- 90% paid medical benefits for you and your dependents (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k match & access to a financial planner
- $1,000 professional development stipend
- One-time $350 remote workspace allowance
- $250 monthly co-working space stipend
- 16 weeks paid parental leave & flexible return to work
- Recognized as Time 100’s most influential companies of 2022 & a Great Place to Work
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are woman-led and have focused on diversity, equity and inclusion from the moment Divvy was founded. Divvy has 8 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to celebrate not only our cultural uniqueness, but also to create a sense of belonging. We care deeply about hiring a workforce that is diverse not only in gender and ethnicity, but in experience, thought, and geography. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out and learn more about our roles at Divvy.