About the job
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Product Manager - Payments Technology
What does a great Product Manager do?
- Research end user needs, define feature requirements, execute with engineers, and commercialize across personas.
- Be the go-to team member for your product – having an understanding of what it takes to win in a market and build a strategy to achieve it.
- Work with cross-functional teams within Development, Testing, Business, Marketing, Sales, and Operations.
- Leverage data to gain insights and hypothesize on how to best innovate and improve our platform for our customers.
- Dive into the weeds to figure out how to improve a user flow, but at the same time, understanding how pieces fit at the 10,000 ft view.
- Managing products inside a larger portfolio of payments solutions that span payment acceptance and user experience solutions.
- Evaluating emerging payments-related trends, technologies and vendors that can help transform the experience of all product stakeholders.
You Are The Kind Of Person Who...
- Has a proven ability to analyze, prioritize, and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise plans.
- Demonstrates competency in articulating business problems and feature functionality to technology teams.
- Can translate product concepts and ideas into features and user stories.
- Is passionate about listening to your users, customers and clients, understanding the challenges they have, the opportunities they present and the ideas they convey to make your product better.
- Has a track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation.
- Looks for an opportunity to learn and be endlessly curious about how to make your product evolve.
- Successfully communicates between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Find yourself researching, interested in learning the most up-to-date financial technologies, using AI to solve issues.
- 4-6 years in Product Management, Consulting, Product Operations, or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree a plus)
- Knowledge of payment terminals, gateways, tokenization, API's, P2PE, Provisioning
- Strong proficiency with product management software's (e.g., Jira, Confluence) and wire-framing tools (e.g. Miro, Balsamiq, or Figma)
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Payments, Financial Technology, Banking, or Financial Services industry experience
- Familiarly with hardware such as Ingenico, ID Tech, or other
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank You For Considering Employment With Fiserv. Please
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What You Should Know About Us
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our Commitment To Diversity And Inclusion
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning About Fake Job Posts
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.