Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Digital Partnerships and Product Innovation organization in North America defines the next phase of Emerging Payment Products for Visa through our global network and leads the development and commercialization of Visa products and solutions for Big Tech, Fintech and Platform partnerships.
Visa’s North America Product Innovation team drives growth and evolution of customer-centered, market-leading products and services, from the ground up. Bringing together product managers, category experts, design practitioners, strategists, and technologists, we tackle key portfolio challenges to unlock new growth opportunities and create purposeful new payment and commerce experiences to power global commerce ecosystems.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- Extensive professional experience in a similar role within payment solutions, fintech, or mobile money sectors, with a demonstrable track record of successful product launches.
- Expertise in AI/GenAI and IoT payment platforms and systems.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Design
- 8+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Experience building products leveraging AI models or AI augmented capabilities is a plus.
- Robust competency in leading early stage product development, design, and management across markets with high regulatory constraints.
- Strong strategic vision with analytical abilities to identify growth opportunities and market trends.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 132,300.00 to 172,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.