Everi is looking for talented candidates to join our FinTech Product Management Team! We are in search of an ideal candidate with traditional payments background, superb communication abilities, a keen attention to detail, and expertise in effectively addressing customer and company challenges.
If you are a strategic thinker, adept at navigating complex projects, and thrive in an environment that values autonomy and innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Everi's FinTech Product Management Team!
What Will You Be Doing?
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment managing products owned through the product life cycle from conception through end-of-life.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting risks, such as delays, roadblocks, and deviations from original plan.
- Customarily and regularly communicates product features and positioning; conducts product training, as needed.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment defining product vision and strategy, ensuring the product roadmap aligns with Company goals and customer needs.
- Actively influences acceptance and adoption of the product strategy across multiple cross functional departments.
- Responsible for understanding and creating Marketing Requirement's Documents (MRD's); integrates usability studies, user research, and market analysis into product requirements, ensuring products satisfy customer needs.
- Responsible for determining implementation strategy of new feature requests and making trade off decisions as they apply to products.
- Coordinates and communicates with stakeholders and multiple cross-functional teams throughout the development process; resolves issues as they emerge and evolve.
- Serves as a key stakeholder in competitive research; presenting products, services, technologies, or processes that may add value, evolve, or advance the Company's competitive strategy.
- Customarily and regularly reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and client / user needs.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement designing and developing effective use cases and user surveys, questionnaires, scenarios, and stories.
- Assists management with market demand assessments for new products and concepts.
Skills, Knowledge, & Expertise Needed for the Job:
- 8-12 years' experience in a Financial technology product management role; industry experience preferred.
- Experience with traditional payments, payment facilitating, core payments processing and overall understanding of money movement in a digital space.
- Experience with product management lifecycle process and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing appropriate technology and business solutions; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Excel at transforming concepts and opportunities into actionable plans, demonstrating a capacity to work with minimal guidance.
- Everi's benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, adoption assistance, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, and more!
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) - No more "banking hours" to take a day off and the perfect way to prevent burnout and improve productivity.
- Building on a solid culture and resounding positive feedback from Everi employees in 2021, Everi continued to receive recognition as a Top Workplace in 2022. Everi was recognized nationally as a Top Workplace 2022 USA and received a second regional award for its HQ in Las Vegas as a Nevada Top Workplace 2022. This most recent award brings Everi's total number of Top Workplaces awards in 2021 and 2022 to a whopping 10 awards!!!!
Everi is committed to expanding its innovative and creative reach, building a culture based on the tenets of respect and transparency. We are proud to be the gaming industry's single-source provider of financial technology, loyalty solutions, games, and intelligence solutions. The compensation for this role considers a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential for the location at which the position may ultimately be filled. At Everi, it is not typical for all individuals to be hired at or near the end of the range; compensation decisions depend on each case's facts and circumstances. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $116,000 - $137,400 annually.
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
- For All External Staffing Agencies **
Everi does not accept unsolicited agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.