Help shape and grow Vesta’s product by gathering and organizing information within the industry, providing the mortgage and business context necessary for the team to build a product that solves the most important customer problems. Lead teams in building Vesta’s products from ideation to launch and iteration, while developing the internal tools necessary to collect training data, evaluate testing results, and manage information. Work closely with Vesta's existing and prospective customers to deeply understand their needs and problems, shaping the evolution of the Vesta product and facilitating collaboration between cross-functional stakeholders. Develop strategies to remain competitive in the market during a rapidly changing economic climate.
Position eligible for telecommute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in the job offered or product management. Any amount of experience in the additional requirements will be acceptable unless a specific amount is noted.
- Prior academic background or work experience to include the following skills:Experience with leading cross-functional teams from ideation to launch to deliver business-to-business solutions and products in a regulated industry.
- Experience with design, including proficiency using Figma.
- Experience with software engineering, including knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Experience with AI and machine learning.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Salary: $150,000 - $195,000 per year.
Job Location: San Francisco, CA.
Resumes must be sent to Attn: Monica (Job Code #PM) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, with Vesta, they are transforming these systems by creating the most flexible, open and automated mortgage origination experience, benefitting financial institutions and their customers.