As a Senior Software Engineer with knowledge in Rust and TypeScript, you are going to be critical in providing a seamless developer experience via our Rust library and TypeScript bindings. You will be shaping and adding new features to our Self Sovereign Identity library and work within a team of highly skilled software engineers working on bleeding edge digital identity and distributed ledger technology.
This is your opportunity to influence the way digital identity is built. We're excited to work with individuals ready to make a real difference.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Develop high-quality digital identity software solutions and specifications.
- Work effectively across different teams to address problems and collaboratively arrive at solutions (Software Engineers, DevOps, Research Scientists).
- Perform and thrive in an environment where your work can change rapidly in response to customer feedback and data.
- Enthusiasm to work in a transparent and open environment and willingness to engage with the community.
- Ensure timely delivery of technical solutions while maintaining a healthy work environment.
- Ability to take ownership of complex topics and drive them a conclusion
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven multi-year software engineering experience
- Proven experience in Rust and TypeScript
- Good understanding of cryptographic primitives (hashing, digital signatures, certificates, PKI)
- Experience with blockchains/DLTs
- (Optional) Experience with creating bindings through Rust (e.g wasm-bindgen, neon)
- (Optional) Experience with cybersecurity and secure software engineering
About the project
The IOTA Identity framework provides developers with the tools needed to develop secure and privacy preserving applications.
The library is written in Rust and offers bindings for TypeScript (for node.js or WASM environments) and acts as the first point of contact for developers wanting to use IOTA Identity.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with a senior level of the brightest minds in the industry
- Work from anywhere police (we have been remote since day 1)
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- A flexible and agile organization with a flat hierarchy
· Independence and responsibility from day one