Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated, fully-distributed startup team.
Swan is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to assist in elevating the standard of quality across our cross-platform applications. As part of Swan's experienced development team, you will collaborate closely with Swan's Senior QA Engineer to ensure a consistent and reliable user experience.
As a Swan QA engineer, you will cultivate a comprehensive understanding of various features and functions within the app. Success in this role requires proficiency in setting up test scenarios, a solid grasp of SQL and relational databases, as well as the ability to debug and troubleshoot API code.
As a fully remote position, this role offers flexible working hours and vacations. Given the distribution of the company, flexibility to accommodate different time zones for meetings may be required.
Swan is not a crypto or blockchain company. We focus on onboarding people into Bitcoin and seek Bitcoiners who share our passion for Bitcoin as a transformative monetary innovation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and design comprehensive test plans
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated integration/end-to-end test suites
- Ensure the consistent implementation of accessibility standards across all applications
- Integrate automated tests into continuous integration/continuous deployment workflows
- Work closely with developers and project management to communicate test results, troubleshoot issues, and ensure timely issue resolution
- Facilitate effective communication as a bridge between developers and product management
- Excel in a dynamic startup atmosphere by demonstrating a high degree of ownership and responsibility for the product
Here's a bit about our culture
- We're a growing, globally distributed team. Slack and Huddles are instrumental in our continuous collaboration.
- We value individuals who embody high agency – those who take initiative, demonstrate a proactive approach to challenges, and take ownership of their work.
- We operate with a flat structure where leadership is not only desired, but encouraged. We seek individuals who are passionate about, and actively use, the product they contribute to.
- We’re Bitcoiners. We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.