Payrails is an innovative technology company with a team that has many years of experience in the payment industry and a real-life understanding of the merchants’ needs. We have seen the complexity firsthand and we have learned from all the challenges we've faced. Now we want to help leading technology companies around the world accept payments and build financial services with minimal upfront investments.
Our vision at Payrails is to reimagine payments. We do this by removing heavy reliance on Engineering efforts using composable building blocks that put the control firmly in the hands of our customers. We exist to help our customers become more productive and flexible, impacting directly on their ability to grow.
We are joined in our mission by top-tier investors Andreessen Horowitz​, ​HV Capital, EQT and General Catalyst​ alongside a great cast of knowledgeable angel investors to enable us to solve the growing complexity of payments.
At Payrails, we are committed to building a team full of the most talented people. Excellence is part of our values and we understand that in order to achieve this, we need to build an environment where skilled people can work openly, collaboratively, and with the utmost trust in one another. We believe people thrive the most when they are fully aware of what the business is trying to achieve, why it is important to the market, and what challenges lie in the way to reaching our goals. In such an environment we believe people can truly excel, grow and enjoy working together. We try hard to be a company where everyone is inspired and feels a sense of responsibility to do the right thing to help us bring our vision to life. Succeeding with us is about finding solutions to the most pressing problems and executing them effectively.
Payrails is a high dynamic workplace with our Sales Team sitting right at the center of this. Our mission is to:
- Perfectly understand the requirements and pain points of our merchant prospects/clients
- Drive effective execution while being sharply oriented to scoping complex solutions
- Ensure that we are always relevant to merchants and they find our interactions very valuable
Our Team offers you the opportunity to work alongside a group of highly ambitious and knowledgeable people and the freedom to make your own impact. You as Regional Sales Lead will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the sales team in the MENA region, driving sales performance, and ensuring the team meets or exceeds sales targets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will own and drive all sales efforts end-to-end across the region
- You will build a team on the ground for key roles to grow the business
- You will develop and implement strategies to enhance sales productivity and efficiency
- You will monitor and analyze sales performance metrics to identify areas for improvement
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- You will address customer concerns and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to develop strategies for customer acquisition and retention.
- You will provide feedback to the management team on market dynamics and customer needs
YOU'LL BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF
- You have 10+ years of experience in sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- You have experience in launching a business in a new market
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- You have leadership experience, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have analytical and strategic thinking abilities
- You have knowledge of sales techniques and principles
- You are familiar with CRM software and sales analytics tools
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN PAYRAILS
- You can truly create your own path by taking responsibility and implementing your own ideas
- You will receive a Learning & Development budget for attending external conferences, training, or buying books
- We offer visa and relocation support to you and your family for a smooth relocation to Berlin
- We offer flexible working hours and remote working conditions
- You have 27 annual vacation days + 1 day of paid birthday leave for you to have fun and party without any worries!
- You will have the opportunity to travel abroad
- You will receive top-of-the-market range compensation
- We get together regularly for lunch, team events, and sports (remotely & in person)
- You help us shape the future of Payments <3