Atmos Financial, PBC (“Atmos”), is a climate fintech focused on democratizing climate action.
Atmos is looking for an experienced and versatile Customer Success Specialist who can help grow Atmos into a leading climate-centric banking and financial services provider. The ideal candidate has experience building relationships with customers. The person in this position is able to work under tight deadlines with changing needs and is reasonably comfortable across digital platforms, wearing multiple hats as necessary. We’re seeking candidates who welcome the challenge of building a brand within a start-up environment while making a measurable impact on climate change.
This position will be full-time remote, with heavy bias towards someone in the US PST timezone
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between customers and Atmos Financial
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to create an incredible customer experience and reach customer engagement and retention goals
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Experience with scalable customer service platforms to bring systematic efficiencies to customer service channels
- Ability to translate customer goals into actionable product development
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond day-to-day responsibilities to help reach goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience culture
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
Noteworthy Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity with Zendesk and its tools
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- 2+ years experience with Customer Success programs, journey, and systems
- Strong understanding of digital workspace platforms
- Demonstrated commitment to prioritizing customer experience and needs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
The expected initial wage range for a U.S.-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level.
$60,000 - $90,000/yr
Atmos is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.