About defi SOLUTIONS:
It’s an exciting time to join defi!
defi SOLUTIONS partners with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies of all types and sizes to allow lenders to focus and transform their operations. The company’s comprehensive suite of originations, servicing, and analytics solutions together with technology-enabled processing services creates a flexible, configurable, and scalable platform that addresses lenders and borrowers ever-evolving needs. defi SOLUTIONS combines the expertise of defi SOLUTIONS and the former Sagent Auto Lending with the backing of Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital Ventures and Fiserv.
defi SOLUTIONS is currently seeking an Information Reporting Specialist to manage multiple departmental reporting projects across Managed SERVICING, handling various operational report requests, working with the Client and Operations team members to provide internal and external reports in a timely manner and liaising with our IT team on new reports.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Prepare, publish, automate the creation and delivery of and maintain key performance metrics to assist management in running the operation. This includes providing financial and incentive tracking information and data relative to client services levels and goals.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly & monthly reporting metrics to internal and external clients.
- Make standard and routine decisions based upon guidelines in order to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems or issues that arise.
- Deliver the highest quality of product and services to internal and external clients; creating customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain documentation on all performed processes following standard templates and formats.
- Develop and initiate task automation, improving accuracy and efficiency.
- Perform a variety of tasks; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Qualifications/ Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of eReporting experience
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI and Power Query
- Proficiency in ServiceNow Reporting
- Intermediate proficiency level with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Must possess a basic knowledge of Call Center reporting tools, preferably Genesys
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Strong time management skills and the capability to execute multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and with remote teams
- High level of professionalism required. Must be a positive example for other team and department members.
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and service.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Information Technology is preferred.
- eReporting experience in a call center or customer service center is preferred.
- Able to show initiative and work with minimal direction.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Committed to continuous improvement by identifying quality, efficiency or cost saving opportunities.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- High energy, self-motivated and confident.
- Must have knowledge of the organization, work environment and processes.
- Customer service focused with impeccable communication & follow-up skills to effectively interact with clients, management and team members.
- Enjoys working in a close team environment.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement:
defi SOLUTIONS is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.