Anagram is a digital assets holding company where we build and incubate new crypto projects.
Build and accelerate decentralized technology to reorder our economies into communities of distributed and individual ownership
At Anagram we play, build, and win as a team. We like to have fun while we relentlessly pursue excellence in everything we do. We are entrepreneurs first, thinking radically outside the box, creatively and futuristically. We are working hard to re-order the world while focusing on sincere open-mindedness, curiosity and radical transparency.
More and more people will continue to enter the digital asset ecosystem.
All existing assets will be digitized and new assets will be created.
Digitized assets will become financialized and interoperable.
Web3 will enable open access to all modern and future forms of finance.
Anyone, anywhere, will be able to create financial products.
Through active participation, Anagram is committed to accelerating the digital financialization of everything and enabling everyone to participate in the digital asset ecosystem.
Anagram is building an exceptional team of technical, research analysts. You will work closely with our Partners to analyze investment opportunities pre-launch, and to assess strategies around illiquid and liquid digital assets.
- Stay abreast of new teams, protocols, projects, and developments in the blockchain industry
- Analyze and report key project information
- Perform fundamental, data-driven analysis into various cryptocurrency networks and verticals
- Work directly with the investment committee to convert research into actionable, investing insight
- Analyze token economics and value accrual mechanisms of proposed tokens
- Develop investment suggestions based on research and industry trends
- Map verticals across the digital asset landscape (e.g. DeFi, NFT)
- Work with our portfolio companies directly to help with their success and understand how to maximize value add to the companies we invest in
- Maintain and reconcile trade data
- Perform technical assessments of protocol and project technologies
- 2+ years experience in the digital asset space
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Computer science background
- Familiarity with API middleware
- Past experience working on Blockchain projects & products
- Understanding of Python, R, Solidity, Rust, or other coding and analytics tools
- Experience implementing consensus protocols
- Cryptography, including multi-party computation or zero knowledge proof systems
- An interest in decentralized and privacy technology and Web 3.0
- Open-source contributions
Looking forward to working together!
If this isn't the right fit, we are hiring across a number of roles and would be happy to consider your candidacy. Feel free to email your resume to