We’re on a mission to build the world’s best homebuying and home selling experience because buying a home or selling the one you’re in shouldn’t feel complicated. Our simplified approach brings local market experts together, giving our clients a team of research analysts, loan officers, and Tour Specialists—all under one roof—including a dedicated Flyhomes Agent to guide them every step of the way so they can buy and sell with confidence.
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the Sales & Marketing Associate sought by FlyHomes, Inc. in Seattle, WA. This position is eligible for an employment referral bonus
What You’ll Bring
- Current active real estate license in the state operating preferred.
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college preferred.
- Current driver’s license and insurance (role may require travel to meet with clients and conduct property tours in the local geographic area)
Even if you don't tick all the boxes, please still apply!
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
At Flyhomes, we use compensation ranges based on US geographic locations which are grouped into 4 tiers. To determine the compensation difference by tiers, we use a predetermined differential based on external market data. The salary band shown in this posting is the broadband that includes the hiring range for all tiers for the job posted. A job offer will be based on the salary band for a candidate’s specific geographic location at the time of hire and commensurate with experience.