We’re building a world-class Business Development team at Push Protocol with the mission of becoming a web3 communication standard. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join our growing team. This full-time role is available for remote candidates from anywhere in the world.
What is Push Protocol?
Push Protocol, previously known as EPNS, is a Web3 communication protocol that enables any dApps, smart contracts, backends, or protocols to communicate both on-chain and off-chain via user wallet addresses in an open, gasless, multichain, and platform-agnostic fashion.
What We Do
Being an open communication middleware, Push is building a suite of products to enable notifications, chats, streaming, and more. We currently have three major products, Push Notifications, Push Chat and Push Video / Audio.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Research, identify, structure, demonstrate, close, and manage strategic deals with partners that are relevant to Push’s growth and vision
- Assists partners to help them determine integration requirements based on our shared business needs
- Work cross-functionally with the internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Design) to deliver value to partners
- Deliver timely reporting on Business Development activity and progress towards goals to the Business Development team
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years in full cycle sales at high-growth B2B startups
- Proven track record of high-performance
- Product savvy with a deep understanding of blockchain technology, trends, and the ability to articulate value points with partners and internal teams
- Experience with strategic analysis
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills
Nice to haves:
- You work in web3 and the blockchain space as a Biz Dev or Partnership Manager
- You’re excited about Push Protocol’s mission and the future of web3 space
- You’re actively involved with the developer communities
Perks and benefits:
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working life
- We provide a place for you to learn and grow
If this sounds like you, we want to get to know you!