Nillion is a secure computation network that is fundamentally changing the way high-value data is stored and used throughout the world. Processing transactions via blockchain was the tip of the iceberg of what information and industries decentralized technology and privacy-enhancing technologies (PETs) can impact. The Nillion network expands these technologies into new use cases and verticals like AI, biometric data, health data, voting, consumer data and more.
As reported by TechCrunch, Nillion raised a $25m at a $180m valuation in the midst of the bear market of 2022 – the highest valuation for a Seed Round reported in Q4-2022. The project has attracted some of the top talent in tech, including the Founding Engineer of Uber (Conrad Whelan), Founder of Indiegogo (Slava Rubin), Associate General Counsel of Coinbase (Lindsay Danas Cohen), Co-Founder of Hedera Hashgraph (Andrew Masanto) and several other high profile team members and advisors.
Nillion is hiring a Senior Content Marketing Manager. We’re looking for someone who deeply understands CT and web3 culture. Someone who has an intuitive ability to create content for the right conversations, with the right people, and in the right way. In this role, you’ll be challenged to create engaging, high-quality material that serves as a scalable mouthpiece for Nillion across our community platforms. You will be responsible for driving the Nillion narratives into the hearts and minds of crypto and beyond. This is a role where you will gain significant cross-org experience, as you will be working closely with senior members of our product, engineering, developer relations, and research teams.
Nillion is a remote-first organization primarily focused on European and US East Coast time zones. Some travel may be required.
- High-level creative writing skills.
- 3-4 years experience in working as a social media marketer or in a similar capacity.
- Passion for Nillion and the crypto industry.
- Understanding of web3 technology.
- Extremely versatile on Twitter, Discord, and Telegram.
- Possess an understanding of web3 native social media channels.
- Naturally driven curiosity to benchmark and adapt to new trends.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content marketing strategy in line with Nillion’s goals, mission and brand voice.
- Produce high-quality, engaging content across a variety of platforms, including blogs, social media, and website copy.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, developer relations, and research teams to create compelling narratives for product launches, testnet updates, campaigns, and community engagement.
- Analyze market trends and audience preferences to ensure content relevance and impact.
- Build and maintain relationships with key influencers, thought leaders, and media outlets in the crypto space.
- Actively engage with the community on social media through comments, DMs and outreach
- Keep on the pulse of the latest narratives and technical developments in the crypto and blockchain industry to inform content creation
Nice to Have
- Active personal Twitter presence.
- Experience at an early-stage startup.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate lifestyles and a globally distributed team
- Competitive compensation package
- Make a big impact as a early contributor to an incredible founding team
- Work on new problems in an incredible emerging and dynamic field
- Learn from world class systems engineering, cryptography, and finance domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture
- You don’t need to be in an office or at a desk to have an impact anymore! Nillion are fully remote, but value regular meet-ups.
In summary, if you are interested in web3 infrastructure, innovation, new technology, and are interested in working with a high-caliber team, please apply. Nillion is committed to shaping a better world in all that they do. Their global team is built based on respect, inclusivity, diversity and excellence.