Tokemak (tokemak.xyz) is Web3 protocol designed to optimize yield across different DEXs and Liquid Staking Tokens.
Tokemak is preparing to release Autopilot, which optimizes deployments of assets and auto-compounds the assets, saving users time and gas costs.
Tokemak is backed by investors at Coinbase, Consensys, Electric Capital, Framework, and more.
As a Senior Solidity Software Engineer, you will help Tokemak build the future of investing within Web3/crypto.
- Develop and deploy smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain using Solidity
- Assist with the architecture and design of advanced DeFi centric smart contracts
- Write and maintain tests using the Foundry toolkit to ensure the reliability and efficiency of the smart contracts
- 2+ years Solidity experience, including deploying contracts to mainnet
- Deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine, including gas optimization tradeoffs and security best practices
- Experience building in DeFi, managing a protocol with significant TVL is a plus
- Interested in Ethereum research and trends including L2s and ZK rollups
- Familiarity with the Foundry toolkit, or similar framework