We are looking for data-driven professional to join our Marketing Analytics team. The Marketing Analyst is responsible for driving business growth by providing analytical insights and creating dashboards to improve targeting, segmentation, profitability, and forecasting. The ideal candidate has analytical experience in marketing credit cards through multiple channels, specifically Direct Mail, Digital and Email. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is seeking to grow in a challenging environment, to work on a fast-paced and exciting team and to develop data driven decisions. This individual will report to the Senior Director, Performance Marketing & Analytics, have visibility to the senior team and will be a key influencer driving the growth of Marketing at Prosper.
Problems You Will Solve
- Identify and build new marketing strategies and influence key decisions through robust data analysis, modeling and presenting actionable insights.
- Create optimal test designs to help quantify the performance of new marketing initiatives.
- Support Marketing in determining the cadence and sequence of customer touchpoints across channels
- Establish dashboards and automated reports with KPIs to support data-driven business decisions.
- Present and share analysis and recommendations to stakeholders including marketing and business leads.
- Provide technical expertise and oversight, and leverage data and modeling to drive the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative (STEM) field. Masters highly preferred.
- 3-7 years of analytics experience in financial services or fintechs
- Previous experience in credit card marketing and analytics preferred. CRM experience a plus
- Fluency in SQL, R and Python ; Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with cleaning, engineering and analyzing large datasets.
- Experience working with visualization tools such as DataStudio, Tableau etc. preferred.
- Business and technical understanding of hypothesis testing, statistical analysis and design of experiments.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Suite - Bigquery, GCS, AI Platform etc.
- Attention to detail and enhanced focus on accuracy of results.
- Comfortable and effective in presenting complex data analysis, insights and recommendations to leadership.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, manage several simultaneous projects, and proactively deliver key analytical projects.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team of creative, fun, and driven colleagues on products that have an immediate and significant impact on people's lives
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- Flexible time off, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, paid parental leave
- Wellness benefits including access to mental health resources, virtual HIIT and yoga workouts
- A bevy of other perks including Udemy access, childcare assistance, pet insurance discounts, legal assistance, and additional discounts through Perkspot
- This role is hybrid and requires the employee to be at our San Francisco office on Wednesdays & Thursdays
$96,000 - $158,000 a year
Compensation details: The salary for Marketing Analyst is $96k - $132k annually, plus bonus and generous benefits. The salary for Senior Marketing Analyst is $115k - $158k annually, plus bonus and generous benefits. In determining your salary, we will consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA: https://www.prosper.com/plp/legal/privacy-notice-for-applicants/
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical​​​ condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.