Who we are
Co:Create Ink is a revolutionary marketplace launching in December. We are partnering with more the world's top tattoo artists to offer unique, curated digital galleries where artists can sell tattoo designs. Our platform is designed to elevate the work of tattoo artists to the level of fine art, bringing them the longevity, value, and exposure they deserve.
Co:Create Ink is the first project from Co:Create Studios, an incubation hub dedicated to leveraging Co:Create’s tech stack. Co:Create enables innovative brands to unlock the power of their community.
We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto with participation from Packy McCormick of Not Boring, VaynerFund, Rarebreed Ventures, and notable angels at RTFKT, Tessera, OpenSea, CAA, Coinbase and BoysClub.
The Senior Product Manager for Co:Create Ink will be a the leader of the Co:Create Ink product team, reporting to the Director of Product Management of Co:Create and working very closely with our engineering team. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the product vision for Co:Create Ink. You will thrive in this role if you enjoy shipping products quickly with a tightly knit, small, and efficient team that relies heavily on data and customer feedback to guide build choices.
You’ll get to
- Lead iterative product development at Co:Create Ink.
- Engage in data-driven decision-making to inform product decisions.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and marketing teams, ensuring cohesive and efficient product builds.
- Be an advocate for a culture of learning and experimentation within the team.
- Gather product data and consumer trends to identify opportunities for product feature improvements and enhancements.
- Interested in learning more? Take a look at Mission & Outcomes for the Senior Product Manager
Who we are looking for
- 6+ years of Product Management experience with high-performing engineering teams, at least 1+ of experience of it in the crypto space.
- Prior experience leading product teams at marketplace platforms.
- A deep understanding of the web3 space, including awareness of current market trends and familiarity with projects operating in a similar space to us
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Someone who can engage with our potential customers and artists and deliver a well-researched, unambiguous PRD.
- A good communicator with effective people management & conflict resolution skills
- A technical background, such as a software engineer or other technical IC roles
- A passion for tattoos
- Experience with a loyalty program
- Experience in a high-growth company or start-up
- An MBA
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US time-zone based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites twice a year at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- Two company-wide shut downs a year to give everyone the week off in both the summer and winter.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary & compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about how we determine salary at Co:Create.
- Annual salary: $158,400 - $171,600
- Equity Compensation: 0.11% - 0.15%
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
We own the work
- We have a bias for action: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible. (Get sh*t done!)
- We lean into our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
We own the team’s success
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We assume the best of one another: We trust in each other and our team that we are all communicating and acting with the best intentions in mind.
We own the customer’s success
- We earn our right to exist every day: We show the resilience and innovation needed to prove ourselves in an ever-evolving competitive market.
- We succeed, when our customers succeed: If our customers aren’t winning, neither are we.
We own the startup mentality
- We approach everything with curiosity: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
- We are committed to a more inclusive future: Our team reflects our company mission of making web3 a more inclusive and welcoming space for everyone.