At Lightcurve, we’re on a mission to ignite financial freedom and true ownership for people everywhere. Each member of our team takes ownership and contributes a unique piece to our journey into the exciting realm of web3. Together, we craft more than just meaningful products and services—we create a lasting tangible impact in the real world.
We want you to join our search for greatness at the edge of what is technologically possible. Are you tired of the ordinary? Crave a challenge that sparks passion and purpose? We’d love to have you apply!
The role you’re applying for
We are cooking up several big new initiatives, one of which is a suite of products that will completely revolutionize how people experience and engage with web3.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with a strong background in creating outstanding user experiences and a passion for web3 to join the team. This means getting in on the ground floor and working at a “startup within a startup” to build something truly innovative and bring it to market. This role will have a tremendous impact on the company and the evolving web3 landscape.
What you’ll be doing
- Take the reins of product creation from initial spark to triumphant launch, and lead the entire product development journey.
- Orchestrate cross-functional symphonies with engineering, research, and design, collaborating seamlessly to define the product roadmap and drive execution.
- Decipher user behavior with analytics and research methods, using insights to navigate planning and development with confidence.
- Paint a clear picture of our product’s future, then rally the team to bring it to life, ensuring every step fuels the grand vision.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience building and launching successful products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Significant experience with native mobile products
- Demonstrated passion and/or experience in web3/crypto
- Experience with A/B testing, behavioral analytics, user research, and other growth-focused methodologies
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to deliver initiatives end-to-end, from concept to the finish line
- Experience in fintech
- Design or engineering background
Don’t think you match all of the above criteria exactly? No worries! We need exceptional souls with diverse backgrounds to make our vision a reality—we want to hear your story!
We got you covered
This position can be based out of our Berlin office or fully remote, but you should be available during European working hours.
Want to move closer to our HQ in Berlin? No problem!
We’ll help you get started with a relocation package, plus access to our office in vibrant Kreuzberg, public transport budget, German language classes, and gym memberships to stay fit and healthy.
Join our team and pursue your passions on your own terms, while we provide you with learning and development budgets, personal development plans and team retreats to fuel your web3 curiosity.
Now, the Lisk Foundation is ready to take another step forward to fulfill their vision of a world in which everyone is onchain, and we are on-board! It’s about a new product, a radically new user-experience with previously unseen innovations, to get even non-technical people onchain.