Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
- Manage, participate and assist, the activities of team members in order to effectively execute the responsibilities of the team as follows:
- Handle all incoming counterparty settlement requests within a pre-agreed timeframe.
- Act as a point of contact for a portfolio of counterparties.
- Work in concert with Trading Desk, Product, and Customer Success teams to understand and deliver on their expectations with regards to serving clients.
- Ensure trades, transfers and inventory reconciliation happens across different internal subsystems and external systems - banks, custodians, etc.
- Monitor daily inventory needs for - settlement, lending & borrowing activity- and liaise directly with Treasury Management.
- Provide inputs to compliance and risk teams to assist in the design of pragmatic controls relative to trade operations activities.
- Provide insight and input into the design and implementation of trade operations processes.
- Liaise with Accounting and ensure proper trade and settlement data is provided to them on a timely basis.
- Perform reconciliations between internal systems and external to ensure data integrity, identify breaks and resolve them by working with relevant teams.
- Improve reconciliation processes, provide inputs in making them robust or/and identify gaps in current reconciliations so that there is completeness.
- 4-7 years of experience in a trading firm, hedge fund or Investment Bank.
- Solid understanding of financial products and basic custody processes.
- Superb self-management skills - you love organizing your work with the help of checklists and measuring your progress.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative team player with a proactive attitude.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Desire to become an expert on digital assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- SOCII documentation experience is a plus.