We are on the hunt for a talented Social Media Manager (SMM) to join our team.
The successful candidate will work under our Socials Lead to help with our day-to-day Social Media operations and client strategy execution.
This is a full time position and a minimum of 40 hours per week are required.
Coinpresso is the number one crypto digital marketing agency and Social Media is at the core of our offering. Our clients include leading Web3 Exchanges and Projects, and after significant portfolio growth, we are looking to add to our growing team.
We manage our clients strategy from design-through-delivery, and create, nurture and manage communities on the most common crypto social media channels including X, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram and Discord.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) and a minimum of 4 years experience with Community Platforms (Telegram, Discord), with a minimum of 2 of these years being within the crypto/blockchain space
- Expert level strategy creation and idea conceptualization
- Demonstrated experience in managing and growing Web3 communities
- Demonstrated experience engaging with Web3 KOLs & influencers
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Knowledge of wider Digital Marketing Funnel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and reporting skills, including Data Studio and X/Twitter, Discord, and Telegram Analytics
- Facebook Blueprint certification desirable but not required
- Candidate from all locations considered providing all experience criteria met.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience
- Performance-related bonuses ($1k per quarter approx)
- Fully remote environment
- Brilliant company culture, and the opportunity to work with leading brands/projects in crypto
- 3 months FTC with the possibility to extend and become permanent after one year of continuous service
- Manage and implement social media & community strategy to align with client goals
- Manage a portfolio of Web3 clients’ Socials & Community Strategies in collaboration with our Socials Lead.
- Prepare client-specific content calendars, catering to a range of content buckets, uses and gratifications.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily across all Web3 community channels and platforms
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on community growth metrics
- Engage and onboard KOLs, including pitching out to new KOL prospects
- Collaborate with other teams, like SEO, sales and community moderators to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness & build engagement, such as promotions, airdrops and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
If you are passionate about social media and are an avid Web3 enthusiast, this is the right job for you!
Any offer subject to successful references, and KYC/AML checks.
Apply now, start date ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you!