The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are headquartered in SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Social Media Specialist to reach audiences online and creatively tell the story of the transformative possibilities of crypto, Defi, and Web3. The Social Media Specialist will collaborate with the team to launch social campaigns, creating content across all platforms — including Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. This role will collaborate with internal teams including community, marketing, product, engineering, design, and research.
The Social Media Specialist will manage multiple social campaigns simultaneously, use data driven strategies to reach users, and craft thoughtful strategies that will serve unique audiences. The Social Media Specialist should be web3 obsessed and native to Twitter, with a willingness to seek out emerging platforms that help Uniswap reach our target demographics. The Social Media Specialist must also be able to keep a pulse on our key audiences and cultivate relationships with members of the community.
- Execute our overall social strategy from concepting ideas, to coordinating among teams, to executing, to creatively bringing messages to life
- Own content creation and execution from start to finish for all platforms, in coordination with multiple teams and while maintaining Uniswap's distinct brand tone
- Coordinate across the organization to develop a deep understanding of product offerings and help plan innovative go-to-market plans for new announcements
- Develop social media calendar for all platforms, which is integrated with communications and product timelines
- Cultivate relationships with users across platforms
- Identify growth opportunities across platforms
- Run analytics and develop insights that are relevant to our core audiences and integrate findings into engagement planning
- 1-3 years of experience running multiple social media platforms for an organization or agency
- Obsessed with crypto, DeFi, and Web3 as transformative opportunities
- Proven ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand, with experience in everything from explainer threads, to product marketing, to playful memes
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to develop and adapt tone of voice
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Experience with social analytics tools like Hootsuite to inform decision making
- Graphic design experience and familiarity with basic design tools to create image content
Nice to Haves
- Ability to create video content
- Love for unicorns :
Minimum full-time salary of $121,500-$141,500. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.