About Civic Technologies
Civic is a leading provider of identity management tools for web3, empowering people to easily and privately manage their identities across chains with an on-chain representation of their reusable identity. Our flagship product, Civic Pass, is an integrated permissioning tool that helps business customers enable secure access to their on-chain assets. If you’re ready to make waves at the epicenter of the most exciting industry in tech, we might be a fit.
We are a team of passionate, technical and collaborative individuals who believe that identity is the key to unlocking the future of blockchain’s mainstream adoption. We work hard, celebrate success and strive to support one another to overcome challenges. We are low on ego, and high on teamwork. Civic is one of the original blockchain companies in the identity space, and is just hitting its stride.
This is a remote position with working hours aligned to CET time zone. While we prefer candidates residing in or near this time zone, we encourage everyone to apply.
English is the primary working language at Civic.
There is no visa sponsorship available. This is a contract role for candidates based outside the US, and a full-time role for candidates based in the US.
We are looking for a thoughtful and skilled Technical Product Manager to help us execute on our ambitious vision of empowering people with a universally accepted digital identity
As a Product Manager, you will be part of every aspect of the product development process, from early brainstorming to launch and iterations. You will work closely with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class experiences for our users.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building scalable products. You should also have a deep understanding of UX. Experience working with Web3 and crypto-related products is desirable but not essential.
- Lead Cross-Functional Teams: Spearhead cross-functional teams from the initial stages of product discovery to the final stages of delivery. Facilitate collaboration among Engineering, Design, and GTM teams to ensure alignment with Civic’s strategic product direction and goals.
- Define and Prioritize Product Features: Prioritize these features based on user research, market needs, technical constraints, and alignment with Civic’s vision.
- Maintain and Update Product Roadmap: Regularly update the Civic product roadmap to reflect current projects, future initiatives, and company objectives. Ensure that all stakeholders are informed and aligned on roadmap changes.
- Identify and Communicate Risks: Proactively identify project risks and roadblocks, and develop mitigation plans. Clearly communicate these risks to key internal stakeholders..
- Implement agile methodologies to adapt to changing requirements and to optimize workflow.
- Measure and Report Product KPIs: Measure key performance indicators to assess the success of every product release. Report these metrics to internal teams and stakeholders, and use the data to inform future product development strategies.
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in fast-paced tech or web3 companies.
- Strong Experience in Kanban.
- Working knowledge of the blockchain space, specifically Solana and Ethereum, a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive product development from concept to launch.
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to influence technical discussions, designs, and architectures.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to translate non-technical requirements into technical specifications.
- Expertise in Agile backlog grooming and story management using JIRA or similar.
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- A self-starter, able to execute under minimal supervision.
- Experience or familiarity with Decentralized Identity is a plus.