SentiLink provides innovative identity and risk solutions, empowering institutions and individuals to transact confidently with one another.
By building the future of identity verification in the United States and reinventing the currently clunky, ineffective, and expensive process, we believe strongly that the future will be 10x better.
We’ve had tremendous traction and are growing extremely quickly. Already our real-time APIs have helped verify hundreds of millions of identities, beginning with financial services. In 2021, we raised a $70M Series B round, led by Craft Ventures to rapidly scale our best in class products. We’ve earned coverage and awards from TechCrunch, CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, Business Insider, PYMNTS, American Banker, LendIt, and have recently landed on the Forbes Fintech 50, 2023. Last but not least, we’ve even been a part of history--we were the first company to go live with the eCBSV and testified before the United States House of Representatives.
The Technical Research and Content Lead will report to our Head of Marketing and own the publication pipeline for SentiLink. This role is fundamental to our go-to-market motion: it will be responsible for extracting our organization's deep understanding and sharing it with the risk and fraud community.
This is a remote, U.S. based role.
- Owning SentiLink’s publication pipeline, including the strategy and execution of whitepapers and other technical publications
- Using SentiLink’s data resources, as well as other sources, to conduct technical analysis and surface insights for SentiLink’s publications
- Identifying opportunities and strengthening internal collaboration across R&D, Fraud Intelligence Team (FIT), Sales, and Partner Success to deliver high-impact content
- Improving the quality of research content; exploring, evaluating, and executing new formats for delivering research with an eye on commerciality
- Driving the origination of topical, industry-relevant content-led summits, events, conferences, and other client engagement opportunities
- Expanding the reach of the SentiLink content franchise by leveraging a multi-channel approach (blog, website, social, email, sales and partner success teams) to distribute our publications
- 5-7+ years experience turning data/analytics into insights and ultimately content for publication
- Proficiency and familiarity with financial services, risk management, and/or fraud mitigation
- Ability to identify interesting trends, market topics, and sector/company-specific implications
- Lateral thinking, proactive, resourceful, creative, resilience, and a “can do” attitude
- Communicative with high emotional intelligence to operate in a collaborative environment and present decisions confidently
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must live in the United States
- $150,000/year - $180,000/year
- Home office stipend
- Regular company-wide in-person events
- Employer paid group health insurance for you and your dependents
- . . . and other typical start-up benefits (e.g. 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible paid time off, etc.)
- Follow Through
- Deep Understanding
- Whatever It Takes
- Do Something Smart