We are a passionate team on a mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so, we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to co-exist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech, we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a passionate and customer-centric Technical Support Engineer who can serve our customer base by providing technical support, answering incoming support inquiries, and managing escalations, emails, and Discord/Telegram messages in an effective and friendly manner. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the web3 world and master our products while becoming a source of knowledge and an expert on the LI.FI ecosystem. You will work closely with our Engineering and Product teams to ensure a great experience for our integration partners while delivering product feedback in a structured way.
Please note: You must be located in the EST or EMEA timezone. Your application will not be considered if you're outside these timezones.
What you'll do
- Dealing with a large amount of communication with technical stakeholders from operational questions to a deeper investigation of technical issues, mainly for Tier 1/enterprise clients
- Giving fast and accurate technical support to our existing integration partners, mainly via email and instant messaging (via Discord and Telegram) in real-time due to the nature of our customers’ operations
- Creating documentation and writing knowledge base articles, user guides, and user guide adaptations, analyzing and providing customer feedback to the R&D team to improve the products
What makes a great candidate
- Must be located in the EST or EMEA timezones
- In-depth understanding of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry and relevant experience in crypto business/fintech/venture capital/exchanges/early-stage startups
- Effective communication skills and experience within troubleshooting technical issues and supporting integration partners
- Relevant experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Solid base of technical knowhow, for example programming knowledge or engineering degree
- Ability to work under high pressure and high troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting VIP enterprise clients with several key stakeholders and complex technical requirements
- Willingness to travel for technical sessions and training purposes if needed
- Comfortable having live video calls or in-person meetings while presenting solutions
- Strong ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Strong relationship-building skills
We encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
We take the best person with the right skills, and then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
Flexible time management:
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
- Entitlement to work computer (choice of equipment)
- Annual team offsites (Thailand was a blast at the beginning of 2023)
- Flexible remote days
- Flexible working hours
- An annual 1000€ personal development budget once the probation period ends (pro-rated the first year)
- A one-time 1000€ remote budget to use on coworking, office setup, etc